Monday, November 17, 2008

class photography














First of all, I didn't go to Nashville. My brother and sister-in-law and niece and nephew decided to come for a visit, so I couldn't miss that. Now my next free weekend is in April...I'm shooting for a cruise. We'll see! Secondly, I'm taking a photography class, and we get to display one photograph up in the library, so I'm asking for your help to choose one. Just vote on the ones I've posted on this post just to let me know what you vote. Thanks!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like them all...but my vote would be for the one right above the pumpkins! you rock!!

NFB in NYC said...

I vote pumpkins.

Anonymous said...

headstock...all the way.
-hersch

Anonymous said...

Reallly hard choice. I love them all but I pick the first shot of the piano keys. Good work you are doing an awesome job with photography and life!

Anonymous said...

I like the third guitar picture. That's my pick.

Julie said...

thank you all!!