Sunday, July 13, 2008

I owe you an update


I wanted to start off with a picture of my day today. It was a great day. My friend Chase decided to build a slip and slide for adults. It was about 10-15 feet wide and about 300 feet long. Everyone had a blast. Hope you have a wonderful day!

So here it is! I officially have a new job, and I officially start Wednesday! Boo-freaking-yeah! I took my last deposition last Wednesday, and have been finishing up on some housekeeping things and start at Fairfield Abstract and Title in two days. I'm not all sure what it's all going to entail, but I do know that it's real estate and titles and title histories, and from working in there a day last week, I'm really going to like it. I'm a geek. So sue me.

In the days after my last post it just became clear to me that God was leading me another direction. I'm all about new directions. It's exhilarating and terrifying all at the same time. I didn't know things could be like that. I knew roller coasters were supposed to be, but I think they're just terrifying.

I'll be better at updating and letting you know how the new job is going. All I know is that I should only drive about 120 miles a week to and from work. That's what I drove in a day before. I'm ready for that gas money savin'!

No comments: