Saturday, May 17, 2008

Sorry, it's been a while

As if you were on the edge of your seat waiting for a blog update, but, anyway, here it is! There really hasn't been a lot of stuff going on. I've been working, planting Christmas trees, hurt my back, but that's all pretty minor stuff. It's pretty crazy. I get so wrapped up in my own stuff, and I forget that over in Myanmar there's close to 150,000 people dead because of a cyclone. I don't even know what a cyclone is technically...and don't send me any Wikipedia links on what a cyclone is. I'm going there next. And then you go up to the northeast, I believe, from Myanmar, and thousands have died and/or are trapped from the earthquake.

I just get so disgusted with myself and my selfishness. I'm working on it, though. Keep praying for our brothers and sisters in Myanmar and China!

No comments: