Sunday, March 30, 2008

two awesome new things!



Okay...you have to know that I'm extremely excited about a couple things going on right now. First of all, Sarah Kelly, is releasing her latest album April 1, which is Tuesday! If you haven't really listened to her much, you'd better give this one a try! This is a worship album from her, and after talking with her a bit at Godstock, this girl is the real deal. Definitely give this one a try!

Secondly, my March book I'm reading has been Jesus For President by Shane Claiborn and friends. I'm almost through with the first section (this is why I do audiobooks). It's taking me a while 'cause I like to multitask, and when you're reading a book, you can't be doing anything else like knit or drive or work. All you can do is read. Anyway, it's going to be a book that I'm going to have to get back with you on. I thought the first book was challenging, but I think this one is going to be even more so!


So these are the two awesome new things I'm excited about. I think you definitely need to pick up both of them. My new CD will be coming in the mail probably tomorrow! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll let you know what I think about the book when I'm done with it, too!

No comments: